Thursday 30 May 2013

Which type of woman of the road are you?



Who am I speaking to?

I am speaking to you right now and you could be any type of woman of the road. We can be several different types even:-

- the eternal traveller
- the expat
- the first time away from home for studies girl in a far away city
- the "I can't seem to get rid of my itch to move again" girl
- the "I can't seem to fall in love with someone from my own country let alone own town" girl
- the "Citizen of the World" girl who hasn't any nationalist pride, but feels an affinity with everyone


Here I hope to speak to you of your own unique challenges, wishes and questions day to day, month to month, year to year. You need a voice and someone who knows what you are going through. Please give me feedback as I go along and hopefully we will discover we are not alone and some of our issues are universal to the Woman of the Road.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback welcome.