Thursday 30 May 2013

A new beginning

Ganesh the god of new beginnings; a funny looking elephant headed man is who we all worship when the romantic first few days somewhere new have faded away giving way to signs of culture shock and alienation. And yet we do it again and again like it is a total addiction that we can only succumb to. This is the start of a new beginning for me that I wish to share with you over the next twelve months. But it is also simply another dot in an already old dot-to-dot drawing, so I hope too to share my wisdom about moving, change and transition. The other journey is a journey to unleash my creativity that has been locked up most of the time over the last few years. 2013 is a year of creative liberation so come along with me and enjoy!

elephant.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback welcome.